If you’ve got a ductless air conditioner installed in your home then you might already know the benefits to having one. If you know very little about ductless air conditioners, but know that you need one for your space because it’s the best option then you’ve come to the right place. Ductless air conditioning systems circulate cool air-conditioned air throughout your home or space without and ductwork needed. Ductless air conditioning systems are an affordable alternative to central heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC ) systems, which need a network of ducts to move air. Ductless air conditioning systems are typically seen as more efficient and easier to maintain than window air conditioners, and high-efficient, affordable and reliable alternatives to central air conditioners.
If you live in an old house that has no ducts, or a newer house that does not use forced air heat (and does not need ducts), it can be a big expense to install a central air conditioning system. Installing central air conditioning doesn’t just mean installing the condenser unit outside, it also means installing a network of ducts in your home. This means lots of heavy construction and ripping walls apart. If the cost and hassle aren’t something you’re interested in then ductless air conditioners are the best solution.
5 Benefits of Ductless Air Conditioning Systems
- Easy Installation: Ductless air conditioning systems are very easy to install. In fact they can be installed in a fraction of the time it takes to install a central air conditioning system. Typically, it would take a few HVAC technicians to install a central air conditioning system over the course of a week or two. A ductless air conditioning system or a ductless mini split system can be installed in a single day.
- Small: Ductless air conditioning systems don’t take up much space. They consist of an internal air handling unit that seamlessly integrates with your home decor, and an external condenser unit that sites outside of your home. The two components are connected by numerous wires and tubes to create your ductless air conditioning system. Both units take up very little space, and much less space than a full duct system.
- Easy Operation: Ductless air conditioners are as easy to operate as flat screen televisions. They typically come with a remote control that’s very easy to use. They allow you to control the temperature, the direction of the airflow, as well as numerous other settings. Overall, any ductless air conditioning system you have installed should be very easy to use.
- Affordable: Ductless air conditioning systems don’t use as much electricity to operate as central air conditioners. It’s actually significantly less, which save you money every month on your hydro bills. On top of that they operate specifically when people are in their vicinity. So, you aren’t cooling places in your home that are empty. You can turn on and off all of your ductless air conditioners individually, so they only cool the places you want. By comparison, central air conditioners operate throughout your entire home all the time, so there is no way to efficiently target specific areas of your home.
- Shhhhhh: Ductless air conditioning systems are very quiet. Some indoor air handling units are so quiet you can’t even hear them operating, and outdoor condenser units are also very quiet for the most part. Overall, ductless air conditioning systems are designed to ensure that your home environment is a comfortable sanctuary.
For more information about ductless air conditioning systems contact Novel Care today. We have over 30 years of experience providing Toronto and the rest of the GTA with professional ductless air conditioner products and services. Call 416-921-0000 today.
Looking for more benefits of ductless air conditioners? Click here.