Homeowners throughout Toronto and the GTA rely on their water heaters every single day to provide hot water and comfort for them and their families, but many of them don’ t even know if they’re renting a water heater or if they own their water heater. When it comes time to replace or repair a water heater it’s important to know if you’re renting or you own your water heater. A water heater is one of the most utilized appliances in any home that most people never think about. At Novel Care we don’t think you should ever have to think about your water heater because you’ve already got enough things on your mind.
The reliability of your hot water shouldn’t be something you ever have to think about, which is why Novel Care provides high-quality and energy-efficient water heaters to residents throughout Toronto and the GTA. If you ask us renting a water heater is a much better choice than buying one for a number of good reasons, which amount to more than just pricing.
Save Money By Renting A Water Heater
By renting a water heater you don’t have to worry about additional costs that can pop up from time to time. These cost include things like:
- Installation Fees: Only licensed and experienced HVAC technicians or should install your hot water heater.
- Diagnostic Fees: When something goes wrong with your water heater there are initial charges just to have someone come to your home to take a look and find out what’s wrong.
- Labour Costs: In addition to the diagnostic fees to find the problem with your water heater, now a technician has to spend time fixing the problem.
- The Cost of Parts: On top of finding and fixing the problem you’ll also be billed for the necessary replacement parts.
Overall, when something goes wrong the charges can build up quite quickly. Breakdowns aren’t something that can be anticipated either, which means they can happen at times where you don’t have the money to spend on repairs, parts and labour.
Save Time By Renting A Water Heater
If you own your water heater and something goes wrong you’ll have to spend time on the phone and waiting at home for an HVAC repair technician to come to your home. It might not seem like it but by renting a water heater with Novel Care you can save lots of time if something goes wrong. Novel Care technicians fully support all rental water heaters and provide fast and high-quality service so you don’t have to waste any time if something goes wrong.
- We’ll fix your water heater the same day it breaks down.
- Our dispatchers will provide you with an accurate time to expect one of our technicians to come by.
- You won’t have to worry about finding a reputable and experienced HVAC technician.
- You won’t have to worry about going to the bank to ensure you can pay for the repairs because by renting a water heater with Novel Care everything is covered in your monthly fee.
Renting A Water Heater Is Stress-Free
Simply put by renting a water heater you don’t have to worry about break downs, replacement parts, labour or anything else. All you have to do is call Novel Care when something goes wrong and we take care of the rest.
For more information about renting a water heater with Novel Care call or email us at 416-921-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. With over 30 years of experience serving Toronto, York Region and the rest of the GTA we’re known for providing great pricing and service for all of our services including water heater rentals.